Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My laptop inspiron 5559 system BIOS 1.4.1 service CIC3KC2…

Customer Question
My laptop inspiron 5559...

My laptop inspiron 5559 system BIOS 1.4.1 service CIC3KC2 has suddenly stuck in a screen which reads ALERT THE AC ADAPTTER WATTAGE AND TYPE CANT BE DETERMINED.THE BATTERY MAY NOT CHARGE.THE SYSTEM WILL ADJUST THE PERFORMANCE TO MATCH THE POWER AVAILABLE.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your Inspiron from a different power source?

THE BIOS SETUP

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your Inspiron, or an aftermarket charger?

Is in a loop..and doesn’t shut down. Please advise.thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The same , it changed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
please give me a refund .This hasn't worked. please confirm by revert
i haven't received any answer so far .So please refund my down payment as advertised.
1/4/2018
Laptop technician: Kris R, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME - NOT HAVING A RESPONSE FROM YOU I CALLED A PRIVATE TECHNICIAN WHO SOLVED THE PROBLEM. IT SEEMS THAT THE CHARGER NEEDS REPLACEMENT. HE MANAGED TO EXTRACT FROM THE LOOP BY PRESSING F1 -
I PROVIDED THE DETAILS OF MY CREDIT CARD - AND NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AND IT SEEMS THAT 200NIS /MONTH IS A VERY HIGH PRICE FOR MY NEEDS ׂׂONE LAPTOPׁ - PLEASE CANCEL THE FREE TRIAL AND CONFIRM REFUND ANY CHARGES MADE TO MY CREDIT CARD.THANKS

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

I FINALLY DIDN'T MANAGE TO COMMUNICATE AND I CONTACTED A LOCAL TECHNICIAN WHO INSTRUCTED BY PHONE HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM

What was the issue?

please discontinue this correspondence - no more questions or answers

OK