Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I am unable to login on my Asus X55A laptop. i get the time…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to login on my Asus X55A laptop. i get the time and date but when I try to click on the login page the screen turns grey and then returns to the time and date page.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your X55A?

Do I need to take it in for tech repair/

Technician's Assistant: Does your X55A make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

Yes, two green lights on either side of an orange light.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I started using Screen castify to record myself teaching, the orange light came on, it's still flashing.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/2/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Can you please take a screenshot of that grey screen and upload it here? Thanks.