Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I want to know how i can reset my 2014 ware laptop to its…

Customer Question
i want to know how...
i want to know how i can reset my 2014 Allen ware laptop to its original state? i don't have any software or boot disks! i just bought it and there is a boot-leg version of windows 10 on it! how can I fix this with out buy a new operating system?
i also have a gateway desk top that needs a password ***** use! my girlfriend set a password ***** im no longer with her how can i access my documents with out the user password?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
1/1/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

You can use Reset this PC option to do that? No disc required.

Are you able to use it at the moment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i cant use that iv'e tried and it wont run the reset option I'm not sure why! it starts to reset then it fails at about 14%
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm not currently on the device that needs fixed because the software wont run my wireless options its like its not even there!
Don't worry. Just buzz me again here when you are in front of the device. Happy new year.
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer