Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Aspire one d255e cic. ASPIRE D255E. After the automatic up…

Customer Question
Aspire one d255e cic ...

Aspire one d255e cic

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

ASPIRE D255E

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

After the automatic up date from Windows 10 the computer is flashing on the disk light and nothing will come up on the screen and the mouse no longer works. Please help me get up and running again as I am on the road and need this very badly to work right away-Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to ask as I don't understand why it won't work as it was before the up date which just happen within the last 1/2 hour.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/1/2018
Laptop technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Did you try restarting your laptop?