Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I'm looking for my identity code. It's a lenovo ideapad 510.

Customer Question
Hi, i'm looking for...

Hi, i'm looking for my identity code

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a lenovo ideapad 510. not what the OS is?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm in the process of trying to sync my android with my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, don't think so. but who knows what will come up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/31/2017
Laptop technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the identity code required for?

What is the exact message that you are seeing on the ideapad?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.