Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

We bought an RCA 10 Viking Pro laptop tablet at Walmart

Customer Question
We bought an RCA...

We bought an RCA 10 Viking Pro laptop tablet at Walmart 10/12/17. It is not working properly and we would like to send it in and have it looked at.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Where do I find the model? And it is new.

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Android device?

It was working at one time but then it started acting up. Now all we get is Viking Pro. and it does nothing else. Model # RCT6K03W13

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/1/2018
Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I still need help.
Why is this costing so much? we are up to $73.00. Come on is this legal???

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-**** to discuss pricing