Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I cannot sign in creating new account my old account was new…

Customer Question
I cannot sign in...

I cannot sign in creating new account my old account was***@******.*** new email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I had the laptop worked on and it erased everything got it back 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I have no idea what you are talking about

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to log in and get prime

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/31/2017
Laptop technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Let me clarify,

You are unable to sign in to your Amazon account.

Your old Amazon account email Id was "*****@******.***"