Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Rescue password for my asus laptop i cant find it. X551m…

Customer Question
Rescue password ***** my...

Rescue password ***** my asus laptop i cant find it

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

X551m notebook pc

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your X551M? Have you installed any updates recently?

No all it says an allows is enter rescue password 2018/01/29

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all the info i have

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/30/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Can you please take a screenshot of the Asus computer? You might need a phone or camera to take the photo then upload it here. Thanks.