Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My wife's acer laptop is frozen in the screensaver

Customer Question
My wife's acer laptop...

My wife's acer laptop is frozen in the screensaver mode....tried rebooting by turning off and unplugging but screensaver still appears in full screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Acer?

Sorry, had to go to other room....it is an Aspire V3 . OS ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
Have been waiting for approx. 15 minutes......no mention made up front re: $ 58 charge for service. Please cancel!
TJ
12/29/2017
Laptop technician: Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
Please refund the $58 to my Visa.....as mentioned in my first question, I had already tried shutting off power and rebooting. Wait time was way more than expected plus, and most important, there was no mention made of the $ 58 fee up front. Please reverse this portion immediately.
Thank you,
Tom Jardine

Please contact our customer support to get a refund. You can contact them at 1-***-***-****

Thank you.

Customer/p>