Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Tecra running windows 10. I want to reformat C

Customer Question
I have a Tecra...

I have a Tecra running windows 10. I want to reformat C before giving the computer away. I can't seem to get to the bios. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Tecra? Have you installed any updates recently?

I've installed windows updates regularly, plus a few other updates.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/28/2017
Laptop technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Formatting the C: drive will make the computer unusable. Would you prefer to Reset Windows 10? When you do that, it will in effect, delete all your files and programs, but it will keep Windows installed.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer