Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I am trying to get a manual for my Aspire E 15 (E5-575-52kn)

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get a manual for my Aspire E 15 (E5-575-52kn) laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

The one it came loaded with; how do I find out?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes one on Dec. 21

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am having problems with transferring files from my portable hard drive onto the new computer. I takes days to transfer some files.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/28/2017
Laptop technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Follow the below steps to download the user manual for your computer.

Click on the link: http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers -> It opens Acer "Drivers and Manuals" page.

Click on "Search by Product Model" and enter your computer model number in the box. Click on the model number from the list of models.

Then click on "Documents" tab where you will find the user manual for your computer.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.