Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I received a Samsung chrome book for Christmas and cant

Customer Question
I received a Samsung...

I received a Samsung chrome book for Christmas and cant connect to my xfinity wifi at home. Says my password *****'t right

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Dont want to

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Power, us/ds, online steady white 2.4 ghx, 5 ghz blinking white

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/28/2017
Laptop technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

First, please log in to your Xfinity account using the following link:

http://www.xfinity.com/myxFi

Once logged in, your WiFi name and password ***** displayed at the top of the Overview section.

Use this password ***** the Chromebook - does it work for you now?

Do keep me posted below; I'll stand by. Thanks,

I'm good

OK, great! And kindly take a moment to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,

.