Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

Just bought an acer chromebook 11 and went to my favorite…

Customer Question
Just bought an acer...

Just bought an acer chromebook 11 and went to my favorite website, parellisavvyclub.com and only a portion of the webpage is displayed

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Chromebook?

I have no idea what that is

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Chromebook? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just turned it on for the first time and it searched for updates and didnt seem to find any

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
12/28/2017
Laptop technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If possible, I think it would be best if I can remote into your chromebook as you can then show me exactly what is happening and then I can try some things. I was able to see this website on my computer using the chrome browser which I am assuming is the same browser as yours since its a chromebook so that means the website is not having issues so something on your chrome browser is not allowing it to show properly. Anyways let me know if I can remote assist and also you will need to go to the chrome webstore and download the free chrome remote desktop app (click here). After it downloads please open and install the app. Once you have the app open, click the "share" button and tell me the access code here.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
access code is 746497141490
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I do not want to pay an additional fee

Ok.

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer