Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I cant get into my Toshiba laptop. Intel satelite..... I can…

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into my Toshiba laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Intel satelite.....

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

I can not log in....I lost the password ***** craiga191hotmail.com I need to get into my computer...I am ***** ***** my account is***@******.***. some how it changed from my pin # to the password. I do know the pin

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

On the screen it is asking for a password, I need to get it back to the pin log in which I been using

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Laptop technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

At the logon screen, please click on the button with dots (middle button) at the Sign-in options listed just under the Password ***** I have attached a screenshot for you as well:

http://www.isumsoft.com/images/windows-10/how-to-unlock-windows-10-forgot-administrator-password/pin-picture.png

Does this allow you to sign in with your PIN instead? Do keep me posted below; I'll stand by now.