Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I recently bought a acer aspire one cloud book 11 and it…

Customer Question
Hi i recently bought...

Hi i recently bought a acer aspire one cloud book 11 and it will not let me update the newest windows due to lack of storage, so i bought a 1 tb external harddrive and it still wont

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Aspire?

11

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

I cant

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/27/2017
Laptop technician: Kris R, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

this has been happening since yesterday, the internal storage isnt enough to update the new windows updates so i bought a 1tb externa harddrive and a 16gig usb stick. All im trying to do is update the system so it will run all the programs i need.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Id rather you fix the issue then i pay you , Ive dealt with tech companies before and its always been an issue

Unfortunately this is now how the service works and I cannot change this as I am an end user to the site.

Can you garuntee that you can fix this issue?

Yes