Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Toshiba 4K ultra HD edition and though it is on,

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba...

I have a Toshiba 4K ultra HD edition and though it is on, the screen is not working. No picture. Just black

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your 4K?

I am not sure. It is about 2 years and it is my daughter's. I am sure she never updated it but she can't tell me what syste,

Technician's Assistant: Does your 4K make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

I didn't hear a sound but the light on the right side by power button is lit and two red lights on he front upper part of moniter are blinking. I can't tell what symbol they are

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/23/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Does your Toshiba TV look like those below?https://www.toshiba.ca/UltraHD_4K/If yes, can you please determine the exact model number? Thanks.
I didn’t know I would be paying $42 for this question. How do I cancel this question?
Sure. Please consult with JustAnswer customer services at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help. Thanks for visiting JustAnswer.