Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Problem is with tv. I contec i cobtacted. I contacted

Customer Question
Problem is with tv ...

Problem is with tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I contec i cobtacted

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I contacted Netflix because i could not connect and they say it is with the age of the software wg

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Hich showed to be from 2003. said i needed SDK.4.0.G

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Laptop technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you please tell me the complete model number of the tv?

If you are using a streaming device like a roku, firetv, smart bluray, etc please give me the model of that device also.

40/50L3400U