Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

HOW DO I ENABLE MY CAMERAS IN WINDOWS 10. IT'S BUILT INTO…

Customer Question
HOW DO I ENABLE...

HOW DO I ENABLE MY CAMERAS IN WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

IT'S BUILT INTO THE LAPTOP BY TOSHIBA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

WHWERE DO I GO?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/22/2017
Laptop technician: Kris R, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I'VE NEVER USED IT AND IT'S ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD TPOSHIBA SATTELITE P 55W-C5314

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris