Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have forgotten the password for my Toshiba laptop. Model…

Customer Question
I have forgotten the...

I have forgotten the password ***** my Toshiba laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Model Toshiba Satellite S55-A5188

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

The original operating system was Windows 8.1 and I think it was upgraded to Windows 10. I haven't been using it because I cannot remember password ***** cannot get into it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/22/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
We need to first clarify what kind of password ***** is. Is it a very simple password ***** on a blank screen? Or a password ***** given username on Windows 10 logon screen?