Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I purchased a new laptop, my recently deceased husband had…

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new laptop, my recently deceased husband had an account with Microsoft, I just changed the password ***** do not have the reg #

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

The new Laptop, is a HP, 1.6GHz, 1TB

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

The new laptop is setup but I need Microsoft to get to my email on Outlook.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/20/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Hello, what's reg #? Do you mean phone number? Can you please upload a screenshot showing what Microsoft asks and you don't know how to answer? Thanks.
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer