Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I would like to talk to a tech, in person, on the phone. I…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to talk to a tech, in person, on the phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I can not get past the first screen on the new web page

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Last 10 mins

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This is on my laptop, havent tryed my phone yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/20/2017
Laptop technician: syseng, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Manager

My name is David.

Please describe the issue in more detail. Is the issue that there is a problem viewing certain web pages on your computer?

Laptop technician: syseng, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago

Do you still need assistance?