Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have two laptops in front of me at home. I am on (1) The…

Customer Question
I have two laptops...

I have two laptops in front of me at home. I am on (1) The other computer (2) is not accepting the password ***** have been using for the last year. I reset my Microsoft password ***** this computer and (2) is still not accepting it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

ACER

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

There may have been some automated ones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The message on my computer (2) start screen says "That password ***** ***** Make sure you are using the password ***** your Microsoft account.You can always reset it at accountlive.com/password/reset" Did that didn't work. Same message.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
P.S. the internet icon at the bottom of the screen tells me the internet is active on computer (2)
12/20/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

> I have two laptops in front of me at home.

What's your actual requirement? To log on each computer individually, or to access each other computer such as use some files from the other computers on the same home network?