Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I purchased a Komandotab2 and not being to tech savvy, is…

Customer Question
Hi. I purchased...

Hi. I purchased a Komandotab2 and not being to tech savvy, is there a place to go that is like a user manual? I looked over komando.com but couldn't seem to find info like that.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KOMANDOTAB2?

About a year. I had a komandotab but it got stolen so I bought the tab2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Well I just figured out how to make internet explorer work, I think, but not much else. Though I think I have figured out the edge button

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Internet Explorer?

I don't know how

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Internet Explorer?

Well I have put in a few different web sites and they seem to come up and then I can go around the site.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Trying to figure how3 to download apps, books, etc. Also all of the settings, not sure what to do with them. I'm determined to figure this stuff out. Thanks for your help.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/20/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Are you looking for a user manual of Komando 2-in-1 PC Entertainment and Productivity System?

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer