Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I don't know what this jumbled sounds and noise is on which…

Customer Question
I don't know what...

I don't know what this jumbled sounds and noise is on which program but it is on my speakers. How can I remove these sounds in order to listen to something that came on to my computer such as a video for christmas?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

Speakers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Dell laptop

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/19/2017
Laptop technician: Kamil Anwar, Laptop Specialist Technician replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Laptop Specialist Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

When did it started happening?

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer