Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have new PC and need go online.. Everett. Lenovo laptop…

Customer Question
I have new PC...

I have new PC and need go online.. Everett

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo laptop with window 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

I must bought it at Office Depot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

My old lenovo has art,but the office depot put " 6smithe***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please get me on line, using kindel

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/19/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

I guess you mean you want to connect your new Windows 10 computer to your local WiFi, the same WiFi connecting to your Kindle.

BTW, just double check if you are your Kindle reading this message?