Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How do I the acer al sign in from covering my screen it also…

Customer Question
How do I the...

How do I the acer al sign in from covering my screen it also will not accept any thing I try to sign in

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Acer?

Aspire e15

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

I update and refresh constantly it is also supposed to update automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no more than 45 days experience with this internet stuff

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Laptop technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?