Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have an hp envy 13 laptop and when I open it up and turn…

Customer Question
I have an hp...

I have an hp envy 13 laptop and when I open it up and turn on screen doesn’t come on it was a short while but then went blank-the keyboard and everything is lit up

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Envy?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

Intel core or i7

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/16/2017
Laptop technician: Sandy, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please turn off the laptop.

Disconnect the power cord.

Now, hold down the power button for 30 seconds and then try to turn it ON again.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

Never mind I fixed myself

I am glad that issue is fixed now.

If you face any other issue, please let me know, Regards, Sandy