Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Win 10- owner of a hp laptop certification from a

Customer Question
accredation school such ivy tech...
win 10- owner of a hp laptop certification from a accredation school such ivy tech didnt get started, wondering the difference between chromebook and netbook
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/15/2017
Laptop technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

A chromebook could actually be considered a netbook. A netbook essentially is a laptop made for lighter use than a standard laptop. Basically made for just doing things online and not running applications like photoshop for example. Some netbooks run windows however the chromebooks do not. They run their own operating system made by google called chrome OS. The chromebooks are really nice if you just plan on using it for online tasks. These machines will have less memory and hard drive space than your standard laptop which is one of the things that keeps the cost down.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.