Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Does not start-up! Turn on power and nothing happens. Asus…

Customer Question
Does not start-up! Technician's...

Does not start-up!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Turn on power and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus tabele

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Started yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/15/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
What's the device's brand name, product name and model number please? Thanks.
ASUS Notebook PC
X205T

Thanks for the info. A key thing to know before going further: is charger working? What's the colour of its power indiciator?

The power indicators are green
Cancel this repair request! I drove to Las Cruces, NM today and an ASUS merchant solved the problem for me.
See my earlier input: Problem solved by ASUS's reseller in Las Cruces, NM this morning. No other help required! Close out work order upon receiving the email.