Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I would like to pair it to my android phone. Verizon samsung…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i would like...
Second opinion] i would like to pair it to my android phoneJA: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?Customer: verizon samsung galaxy J3 EclipseJA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?Customer: new phone. washed old one. trying to set up 1. Q pair 2. find my DroidJA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: I have tablets and droid mini I;d like to pair also.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Laptop technician: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

It is best to contact Veriaon technical support for your question. I can help u for sure and as a follow up if you have amy questions, please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.

The Verizon's support number is: (###) ###-####/p>

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of helping you. I hope I was able to help you resolve your issue.
I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have, please don't hesitate to ask. If you have no further questions, I need to close this ticket. So, if finished, I appreciate you taking a moment to rate my service 5 stars. See you again soon!

Hi, Just following up and checking if your issue been resolved yet?