Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Toshiba Satillite laptop and I think I may need a…

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba...

I have a Toshiba Satillite laptop and I think I may need a battery, When I plug it in to charge it - it says "Plugged in but not Charging."

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your Satellite from a different power source?

Yes. I did, from several difference outlets.

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your Satellite, or an aftermarket charger?

Yes,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

If I need new battery - where do I get one and how do I change it?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/13/2017
Laptop technician: Kamil Anwar, Laptop Specialist Technician replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Laptop Specialist Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Please provide me your Toshiba's model # and i'll find the right place from where you can order battery.

Sorry, I do not have my laptop with me -- I will have to log on again when I have it. I just know it is a "Satillite"
No. I will get the model # and log on again. Will I be charged again? I paid for Toshiba support at the time I purchased my laptop and it upsets me to have to pay again just to ask a question.....

No, you won't be charged again.

Just reply to this question.

I am being charged $39.00 - you have not answered anything,

I can only answer when i have the full model #.

There are too many Satellite series, battery is different for each specific model.