Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

DRagon will not start. It did this a couple of weeks ago and…

Customer Question
DRagon will not start...

DRagon will not start. It did this a couple of weeks ago and tech fixed it. I click the icon and it flashed briefly in the centre of the screen then disappears. Dragon taskbar is not hiding in the top or bottom of the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Dragon will not start

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba. Win 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It happened a couple of weeks ago and as I said the dragon tech fixed it. I have no idea what to try

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/13/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Can I know what is DRagon please? Do you mean Dragon NaturallySpeaking software?