Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My T.V. has sound but no picture. HDMI cable. Model of tv is…

Customer Question
My T.V. has sound...

My T.V. has sound but no picture.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

HDMI cable

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Model of tv is 49L31ou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/11/2017
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Still no picture

Thanks

When you have no picture, if you press the menu button on the remote of the TV, do you then see the menu on the TV show?