Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My toshiba laptop want load windows goes to a screen that…

My toshiba laptop want...

My toshiba laptop want load windows goes to a screen that says you have to sign in as adminis then says this comp has no adm acconts

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and version of Windows of your Toshiba?

Toshiba satelite c75d-b7215

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

No but i ran the reimage repair tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No it just want load windows

12/10/2017
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you loading Windows from a CD disk or a flash drive?

Or are you downloading from the internet?

It was already loaded windows 10 but I have a start up disk and it want do anything

Thank you. Do you want to do a fresh install of Windows?

that will be fine

Thank you. You won't need a disk of any type for that. Here are the instructions:

Re-start the computer.

While looking at the login screen (but don't log in), hold and keep down, the left Shift key.

Click the Power icon in the lower right corner of the screen (far right) and select Restart.

Release the Shift key when the Choose an Option screen appears.

click Troubleshoot

click Reset this PC

click Remove Everything

click Just Remove Files

(install to the drive where Windows is installed, if asked)

Once Windows has been reloaded
(it takes an hour or so)
you'll create a new administrative user account and have full access to the machine again.

Let me know the result please.

Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
I can only get to a blue screen that says select accont then says I need to log on as admin but there are no admin accounts on this pc

Restart the computer and begin again but this time don't click Keep My Files

click Remove Everything.

bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Please advise you phone number to discuss your issue and requirement over the phone.
This only gives option of forgot your password ***** don't see accont when I hit restart it goes right back to the log on as admin screen

On the login screen do you see the three icons in the lower right corner

Network/Wi-fi>>Ease of Access>>Power ?

Bro there is no logon screen

Hold down the power button until the laptop shuts off.

Then, on the keyboard, hold down the 0 (zero) and keep it down

and turn the laptop on at the same time.

Hold down the zero key until the screen changes or it starts beeping and then release 0

If that's not doing anything please tell me about the disk you have. Is it a Windows 10 installation disk?

I got to a screen we were I could do a system restore that is what I am doing now

Thanks for the update. Can you tell me what it says on the screen right now?

It says restoring files

Thanks. Please let me know how it's working after completion.

Ok thanks

You're welcome.

Ok now it says it did not compleate successfully it failed so no changes were made

Thanks. Tell me about this disk you have?

All I have is a CD that I burn when comp was new it was for window 8.2
You maybe can connect remote now that I got past that account screen
I don't have any important file on this comp use it mostly to surf net

Thank you. Another expert accepted your remote request.

Click the Private Contact Info link to send your contact information to him.

Once your Toshiba laptop can boot with network support, please visit below link from your Toshiba laptop to start a remote desktop session with me.

tinyurl.com/y728eeqw