Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Each time I go to shut down it shows TOSHIBA Flash Card app…

Each time I go...

Each time I go to shut down it shows TOSHIBA Flash Card app is preventing shut down. I've looked for it in the apps on my laptop but can't find it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No. I dont have a facility for discs on the laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Also have a screen problem, there seems to be "bleeding" around the edges, looks like water drops and on a corner the whole area is like it

12/10/2017
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician
Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I am your professional Electronics Expert.Just a question before we get started. Can you tell me the model number of your Toshiba?
I will have a look!
Great! Thank you.
sorry couldn't find the documentation!
No problem. Is this a laptop or desktop?
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician
laptop touch screen and reversable screen purchased 2014
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Please provide your phone number so we can first disicuss your issue over the phone.
64 21(###) ###-####
Thank you.
It sounds like for your screen is having dead pixels leaking from your first description, a picture can confirm this.For your software message, I can connect to you via remotely but it looks like a different expert has accepted your remote request. Would you like to connect remotely with me or with the other expert?

Please click HERE to start a remote session with me. Thanks.

I am available for online remote assistance
Thanks for your message. I will be available in 30 mins. Will call you in 30 mins.
The marks close to screen edges are something related to hardware, not related to Windows things as I can't see them from the shared screen. How is the internet connection now? Better?
this is still not fixed

Sorry. Don't worry. I will get back to you later today.

Can I call you now?

Well we don't seem to be progressing with this call out, I think I will seek help from elsewhere. Please ensure my Visa is refunded. Chris S****

Good evening. I apologize. I did not receive a notification that you replied until this last one you just sent. I will be looking at your replies now.
If you would like to work with me as an expert, please let me know.
No I am quite disillusioned by the "service" I have received and just want my Visa reimbursed. I will go elsewhere
18242137-87
I apologize that the other expert did not meet your expectations. I will send this question to our customer service. Have a great week.-Chris

Hello, may I know your phone number's last 4 digits? So I can get the correct number to call you again.

As I said I don't want to carry on with this and want a refund. You should have made a note of my number anyway. This has been a huge waste of time
I am sorry about that. I dial heaps of numbers everyday, globally, hence I can't remember these numbers. We stopped the session last time due to your slow internet connection. We can redo it, if necessary. Thanks for your patience.
I do not want to continue with this service, you can blame it on whatever you like but you had issues getting back to me several times if you look at the record of this conversation. You may be global but you surely have a duty to each of your customers to provide quick and efficient service and noting a phone number on a particular file doesn't seem to me to be a hardship. Please ensure that my Visa is reimbursed.
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician