Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My chromebook goes to save when I ask it to print. Hp

Customer Question
My chromebook goes to...

My chromebook goes to save when I ask it to print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp chromebook less than a yearold

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

Haven't

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/9/2017
Laptop technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please open up a Print window now, and then click on the CHANGE button next to "Destination" and then click/select your printer listed. Does this allow you to print now (instead of save)?

Do keep me posted below. Thank you,

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise if your issue is resolved with the above steps, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,