Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have an Acer Chromebook 15. There a 2 small blue lights on…

Customer Question
I have an Acer...

I have an Acer Chromebook 15. There a 2 small blue lights on the front, both are now on the right one is to show when it's charging and I don't know what the left one indicates. My computer seems to be locked or something, I can't get any image on the screen or anything.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My chromebook 15 seems to bet locked, the 2 small lights on the front are both on.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have no idea what needs to be done.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just can't get the computer to even turn on. No display at all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/9/2017
Laptop technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

When did you start facing this issue?