Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Slow letters scrambling and cannot open my youtube. I am 83…

Customer Question
Slow letters scrambling and...

Slow letters scrambling and cannot open my youtube . I am 83 and not too savy

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Skullcandy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not know if I did. My grandson the engineer gave me this laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have turned it off, removed the little gadget that is plugged in with orange design. Left it off and turned computer off for 2 minutes. I have replug everything and it seems to be faster. I listen to utubes all night long is this hurting my laptop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Laptop technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

I live on fix income and cannot spend this kind of money. My grandson is in china working on an engeneering project that is why I cannot speak with him. He will be back the 23 so maybe I have to wait for him since he gave me this laptop. I am not smart at all. I do not know what to do
is there an answer or are you gone cody
is this is did I just loose $5 can I get an answer or is this a scam rip off

what do you mean letters scrambling

I type and letters jump and go in the middle of letter

what are you referring to as orange gadget that is plugged in?