Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

CDROM disc is stuck inside laptop. Shook laptop gently -

Customer Question
CDROM disc is stuck...

CDROM disc is stuck inside laptop. Shook laptop gently - still stuck. The disc is for printer set up instructions.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba L75D-A7288

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your L75D-A7288? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to retrieve disc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Laptop technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. On most models there is a manual release button near the regular eject button it looks the size of a pin hole, do you see that?

There is a small hold near the eject button. You need to use something small like a paper clip or thumb tack and put it in the tiny hole and give it a push and the tray will pop open.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.