Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

MY KEYBOARD DOESNT WORK VERY WELL...STICKS OR CURSER

Customer Question
MY KEYBOARD DOESNT WORK...

MY KEYBOARD DOESNT WORK VERY WELL...STICKS OR CURSER DISAPPEARS. IT HAS BEEN A PROBLEM SINCE I GOT IT. ALSO VERY SLOW SOMETIMES

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It is an acer aspire e5-575-33bm

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, but i had this problem since the beginning. I don't think it is a problem but I am not having any trouble typing this message!?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/8/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Can you please first try using an external keyboard attached with laptop? If the external keyboard works well, that would suggest it is a pure hardware issue having nothing to do your Windows or other software.

I dont have an external keyboard.
You can bring your laptop to any local computer store or repair shop to get an external keyboard for test. Just say you are looking for a compatible keyboard as the built-in keyboard does not work well due to given issue, they should be more than happy to let you try it.Unfortunately, this is the only, efficient way to determine if the issue is harware related or specific your internal keyboard.
Thanks for your help. I am not going to pursue this anymore. Please close out this request for help.
Sure. I can't close the case from myside. Could you please simply accept my reply to close the question? Thnaks.