Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a surface which I have not used in three months dont…

Customer Question
I have a surface...

I have a surface which I have not used in three months dont remember sign in. My lap top is broken and I have to use the surface but it is locked up Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I is the surface I need I think windows 10? Its locked up so I cant check

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I cant get on because I dont have password ***** it locked up with mme trying

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get it unlocked so I can work today How do reset password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/6/2017
Laptop technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer