Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I recently developed an issue with my laptop after windows…

Customer Question
Hello, I recently developed...

Hello, I recently developed an issue with my laptop after windows 10 updated

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

It is a Toshiba satellite 2 in 1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows 10 forced a critical update and after that when i unplug my power cord it shuts off the laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to go back to the restore point to before the update and it did not help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/6/2017
Laptop technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

I am on my phone with you now, and I wouldn't mind the connect

You will need to accept the Remote service offer and then I can send a link for you to download that will connect me to your computer.

I actually do not wish to continue now.
I just had a simple question, and do not feel like it is worth 40$
Can you keep the deposit of 5$ and refund me the balance please?

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.

No problem. I am in the same department of a medium size company myself.
Thanks

your welcome!

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer