Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Aspire V5 that I haven't used for a while and I…

Customer Question
I have a Aspire...

I have a Aspire V5 that I haven't used for a while and I can't remember the password ***** open it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Not sure but Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

The computer is locked and I can't get into it to do anything. It is asking for the last password ***** used and I've tried ones with no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to know how to get in to the computer.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
Any update on a solution?
12/5/2017
Laptop technician: Karthik, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Does the password ***** show your email as username?

it shows my wife's email address.

May I know what is the name of the domain of the email? Is it a gmail.com or yahoo.com?