Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I lost my pictures. How do I recover them. I had thousands…

Customer Question
I lost my pictures...

I lost my pictures. How do I recover them. I had thousands of pictures.

Technician's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I lost my pictures on my acer windows 7 laptop.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/5/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Stop using the laoptp now. Don't do anything with it.
Any further operation especially writing operation may overwrite the deleted pictures and cause permanent deletion to your pictures.If the pictures were on your external drive. Do not use it now.Please request remote assistance service of the site so I can remotely access your Acer computer or another to review the situation of lost pictures.
Do you still need our help here? Please advise. Thanks.