Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have just bought Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop. I am hearing

Customer Question
I have just bought Lenovo...
I have just bought Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop.
I am hearing there is a noticeable fan noise. Even though I haven't install anything new or using it much. Evening fan noise is going up and down while I am not doing anything at all.
Looks like it's a known issue, for which many users also observed low battery life. I found a thread where there was a solution for this. But I am not able to find that thread. I found it after a long search. But now I lost it. Could you please find a solution setting for this? Any online link that you can share.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/4/2017
Laptop technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

it does not matter the laptop is old or new if you hear the cpu fan spinning high and low that means there is some activity running at the background or the registry is being modified or overwritten.

This happens when your computer is infected with adwares spywares

This is a brand new laptop and this is my first day. I have installed nothing in it yet. I am not even using it much, just checking the look of the new OS.
Laptop technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

you can run a factory reset and then you can try.

Laptop technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

Restore factory settings, refer to below steps:
Tap Windows icon on Home screen

Restore factory settings - Windows icon

Tap Settings icon

Restore factory settings - Settings icon

Tap Update & security

Restore factory settings - Update & security

Tap Recovery

Restore factory settings - Recovery

Tap Get started

Laptop technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.