Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Won't power up, chging lite blinks. Wont start up. Asus

Customer Question
Won't power up, chging...

Won't power up, chging lite blinks

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Wont start up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus notebook windows 10

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
Ser No GBNOCX32K34348 3 12M2016-11
ASUS T102HA-D4-GR Transformer Mini 10.1-Inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop
12/2/2017
Laptop technician: Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
Saw the ASUS logo come up , back to what it was doing, after that.

Does it have a removable battery?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
no

Try following the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LEGBczOKdo

Thank you.

Customer/p>

Try following the instructions in the link below.

https://www.technipages.com/reset-asus-transformer

Thank you.

Customer/p>
still nothing w/ rubber bands

Please ensure that you are pressing and holding the “Power” button to turn it on. Tapping it once without holding it will not turn it on.

If you are sure you have enough battery power and you are doing everything properly, try the following steps:

1. Press and hold the “Volume Down” button, then press and hold the “Power” button.
  2. Continue to hold both buttons until the screen powers on. Once you see an image on the screen, let go of the buttons.
  3. Press the “Volume Up” button. The device should power on normally.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
is there any way to remove and check the battery ?
is this covered under warranty ?

It is not covered under warranty. Even if you contact Asus, they will not give warranty becuase the computer is more than one year old. However, I suggest you contact Asus and check if you are eligible for warranty repair. Get contact details from the link below.

https://www.asus.com/us/support/callus

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Also please reverse the additional $42.00 charge. I'll pay the 5 but not the rest. I never asked for that option.

Please contact our customer support to get a refund. You can contact them from the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

Customer/p>