Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

It was left on while i went across the street. Came back and…

Customer Question
It was left on...

It was left on while i went across the street. Came back and it was DEAD. Can't even get any lights indicating life. Bought a new adapter, charged overnight, did the battery drain thibg 20x no luck. Just seems DEAD???

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 8--upgraded to 10 64 bit

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

]How? No power at all?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thanks for your Question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device with the issue please?

Thank you

Hi Richard--
Toshiba Satellite P75 A7100

Thank you

Please disconnect the power cable then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.

Connect the power cable, power it on and tell me if it then starts correctly please