Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Not sure bad ribbon maybe got a bunch of columns with

Customer Question
Not sure bad ribbon...

Not sure bad ribbon maybe got a bunch of columns with different colors in it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Satellite A205 model PSAF0U-06H009

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PSAF0U-06H009? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes several drivers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Freezing up when you can get it to come on when you get it on seems to work ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
12/1/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Are you referring to Office program for the "ribbon"? Can you please simply share a screenshot to tell the details? Thanks.