Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

The new VivoBook Flip turned on fine when I did the start…

Customer Question
The new VivoBook Flip...

The new VivoBook Flip turned on fine when I did the start up. I closed the top to move to my computer to office and replugged in the power cord but the computer won't come on.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your VivoBook?

Intel

Technician's Assistant: Does your VivoBook make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

Top right three little. white light flash

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
11/30/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Can you please advise the full model number of your laptop? Thanks.

I’ve talked to the manufacture and tried the one minute hold on the power button and it would not respond.
After an hour with them trying other tasks we decided to send it back to Amazon.
Thank you for all your help.
Good to know the item can be replaced under wanrranty. Is there anything else that I can be of any assistance?