Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

It keeps freezing while updating. Toshiba. No it is trying…

Customer Question
It keeps freezing while...

It keeps freezing while updating

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

No it is trying to do updates on its own. We keep turning it off with power button or cntrl+alt+ del or Crtl + alt+ ESC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't move beyond 74 percent complete with updates and then freezes. Windows 8

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
11/27/2017
Laptop technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Are you chatting with me on that computer now?
No
Okay, there are several issues that could be causing the problem. I can check on the issue for you by connecting to that computer remotely. Do you have it connected to the internet now?